A Story About My Uncle - Review
A Story About My Uncle
Well, I don't even know how to start this article, but I can really say it's a game that I never stood up from, which finished in a snack-length 2 hours, and whose ending made me sad.
It's best if I slowly start with the story of the game, it's not going to be a very long article anyway, but here we go.
In the game, our character sends his child to bed to put him to sleep, and then the child says, "Dad, I couldn't fall asleep, tell me a story." When he asks, "What kind of story do you want me to tell," the child says, "Tell me an adventure story, Dad." After thinking for a bit, our character remembers a real event kept as a secret between himself and his uncle, who is a scientist...
When our character was little, his uncle disappeared and everyone thought he was dead. After losing his uncle, our character goes to his uncle's house, and upon pulling a lever he found there, he is brought to a completely different place.
Here, he meets strange life forms, and in this strange place, he sets off to look for his uncle. While searching for his uncle, he tells his child about the adventures he had and the female of that species he met there.
As our character tells this story to his child, this is where we step in and enliven the character's tale.
With the special suit he found at his uncle's house, our character jumps from place to place, grabs distant objects with a glove and pulls himself towards them, and in this game full of leaping and jumping, we search for our uncle.
At the end of the game, we finish the story and put our child to sleep. (I won't reveal the ending, but the game has a very beautiful ending.)
Even though the game didn't completely satisfy me visually, I can say that its sounds and story really drew my interest.
Note: The game has Turkish subtitles, by the way.
My Score for the Game: 🎮🎮🎮🎮
Trailer Video
Anyway, I don't feel the need to say more, and I'm leaving you alone with the game's trailer video.




Yorum Gönder