Adding Unity Newtonsoft's JSON

Unity Newtonsoft's JSON Ekleme

Adding Unity Newtonsoft's JSON

 Recently, when I tried to set up Master Server Toolkit and opened a new project to test it, I was getting an error about JSON operations, and among the errors, it said that the Newtonsoft package was missing. When I checked the Asset Store and the Package Manager to add it, I saw that their packages were not available there and as a result of a bit of research I found out that we can add it to our project from Git.

Let's see how we can add it to our project.

Unity Newtonsoft

First, we open our package management tool (Package Manager), click on the "+" on the left side, select "Add package from git URL" and enter the address "com.unity.nuget.newtonsoft-json".

Unity Newtonsoft

As a result of this process, our package is added and you can now use Newtonsoft's JSON.