ALTF4 - Review
ALTF4
You can't take my chicken from me!!! Yes, you read it right, I used all my psychology, nerves, and patience to get through all the traps of this cursed game and reach the end just to keep my chicken, but I failed. I couldn't save the chicken I was carrying on my back, nor the knight. Actually, there is no such thing (I wish there wasn't such a patience-testing game) meaning, for now the game does not have a story. ALTF4, one of the early access games will have a story mode in the future, but it is unknown what kind of story this will be.
Let's get to the point of the game. You are a knight carrying a chicken on your back and can throw chickens. All you have to do is finish a huge obstacle course full of traps, but actually the real goal is to test how long you can resist pressing the alt f4 keys. According to rumors, this ancient game is blamed for the death of many computers and keyboards.
The game costs 4.20 Turkish lira and for an early access game like this, you can't say wait for a discount. If you've watched a streamer or a video and think you can do what they couldn't, buy it right now and see for yourself just how challenging it is.
Steam Link: ALTF4
Features
- Single Player
- Partial Controller Support
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-2550K, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 670, Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 version 14393.102 and above
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or GeForce GTX 1060, Radeon R9 290X or Radeon RX 480
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space




Yorum Gönder