Atilla İlhan - Aysel Leave My Side Poem Lyrics


Atilla İlhan - Aysel Leave My Side Poem Lyrics

Aysel leave my side, I am not right for you
my death will be sudden, I sense it
also I'm bad, I'm dark, a bit ugly
Aysel leave my side, I do not want you
you cannot wander in my rain, you'd get cold
my nights would scatter your blondness
if you slept my sleep, how scared you'd be
you could never live a single moment of mine
Aysel leave my side, I am not right for you
do not stain your brightness for me
also I'm bad, I'm dark, a bit ugly

If you tried my whistle, you'd drop it at once
my eyes would hasten your loneliness
my trains take you to wrong cities
either you gain the skill of dying
or gain the ability to accumulate fear
my pains will be much too much for you
my joy will never match your joy
Aysel leave my side, I am not right for you
at least try to understand my hopelessness
also I'm bad, I'm dark, a bit ugly

When I am happy you will be sad
you have never heard the roaring of autumn
no ship has ever left from inside you
for faraway ports of loneliness
I am a contrary traveler, the world is wide
a huge ear is ringing inside me
my tangled journey has become certain
don’t ever think of anything else
Aysel leave my side, I am not right for you
my death will be sudden, I sense it
also I'm bad, I'm dark, a bit ugly
Aysel leave my side, I love you