Çağan Şengül & Yasir Miy & Lalfizu - To the Stars Lyrics


Çağan Şengül & Yasir Miy & Lalfizu - To the Stars Lyrics

Do the seas also cry?
The waves from the shores
Had always been afraid anyway
My voice was a suicide
With suns behind me
I had always run to you
Now I don’t look back
I prayed to god
Take me far away
This song is for all lovers
We’re always used to loneliness
Find it through hardships to the stars

Far away
To the stars

It was spring among the seasons
With hyacinths in my heart
To very distant dreams
I realized it was autumn
I got wet in the rains
There’s still hope though
Never turn back
Let yourself go to the winds
Let them take you far away
Always believe in the swallows
To endless beginnings
Never be sad from hardships to the stars

Far away
To the stars

There’s always a wound in my soul
My heart with those memories
If only I could reach you
What matters always has another side
My dreams with shoulders
If we could meet in dreams
Now I don’t look back
I prayed to god
Take me far away
This song is for all lovers
We’re always used to loneliness
Find it through hardships to the stars

Far away

To the stars
To the stars
To the stars
To the stars