Changing Adobe Animate Language

Adobe Animate Language Change

Changing Adobe Animate Language

After installing the Adobe Animate program, I accidentally installed it in Turkish and, seeing that there was no language change option in the settings menu, I researched how I could change the language. In a few sources I found in English, I saw that it is not very difficult and wanted to write it here in case anyone else faces this issue like me.

It’s a pretty simple process, so let's get started explaining.

Adobe Animate Language Change

First, we go to the file location of Adobe Animate.

Adobe Animate Language Change

Currently, my Adobe Animate program is in English, I change the file that says "en_US" there to "tr_TR" and go into it.


Adobe Animate Language Change

I replace everywhere that says "en_US" inside with "tr_TR" and exit.

Adobe Animate Language Change

Adobe Animate Language Change

After such a simple process, we have changed the language of the Adobe Animate program.

Note: If you initially installed the program in a different language, you may encounter minor translation errors or places not translated, such as the start screen. However, workspace, top menu, and tools will still be translated into your chosen language.

Note*: If you are curious about the languages you can use, the list is:

  1. hu_HU
  2. en_US
  3. en_GB
  4. it_IT
  5. fr_FR
  6. ja_JP
  7. ko_KR
  8. cs_CZ
  9. nb_NO
  10. da_DK
  11. nl_NL
  12. de_DE
  13. pl_PL
  14. en_AE
  15. pt_BR
  16. en_IL
  17. ru_RU
  18. es_ES
  19. sv_SE
  20. uk_UA
  21. zh_CN
  22. zh_TW
  23. fr_CA
  24. fr_NA
  25. es_MX