Enter The Gungeon - Review

Enter the gungeon


Enter The Gungeon - Review

I am back with a different game, today I will talk to you about Enter the Gungeon, one of the games I finished this morning, and mention the aspects I liked and didn't like.

I first saw the game on Twitter while following the pixel art tag, when a page shared its development process. It intrigued me, and a week or two after seeing the post, I bought it and only recently found the time to play.

Let me tell you a bit about the game. We have characters in the game and we are trying to fix the mistakes they made in their past. 


Enter The Gungeon - Scene


Of course, fixing this past is not so easy. To fix our character's past mistake, we try to enter a place called the Gungeon, and the road leading there is guarded by some rather tough monsters, with only a pistol in our hands to get us there. We can get new weapons from the monsters in the game, feed a weapon we find to a chest to produce more advanced weapons, but doing these is quite challenging.

I believe I have described the story part without giving too many spoilers, so let's move on to the gameplay section.

In the gameplay section, the fact that I couldn't save before finishing a level made me quite angry, other than that the game has average difficulty and can be a lot of fun. 

We fight a total of 4 mid-bosses and 1 main boss for 1 character, and the entire game can take 2 - 4 hours to finish depending on your playstyle; of course if, like me, you're a player who gets used to the game late, it can even take 6 hours, but once you get used to it, believe me, you pass the levels with ease.


Enter The Gungeon - Scene

While fighting monsters in the game, you get pretty cute round, letter-shaped, or straight bullets coming your way, and we try to dodge them and kill those monsters. Aiming was difficult for me until I got used to it.

I recommend playing the game; it is a game I can call quite fun. Those who like pixel style games and mini games can play this game as a daily time killer.

It's a game that can really annoy you during the learning process but you might enjoy playing it once you get used to it.

My score for this game:  🎮🎮

Game Download Links

Game Trailer