Galaxy Wearable Not Opening on Rooted Device Solution

Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü

Galaxy Wearable Not Opening on Rooted Device Solution

 Hello everyone, today I will talk about a problem I experienced recently and the solution I found on the internet.

Our problem was that after I rooted my Samsung S8 device and installed a custom rom, when I tried to connect my smartwatch, the Galaxy Wearable app, which is the smartwatch application, would not open.

As you know, since Samsung devices don't get many updates, I installed Android 11 in a different way, but as I mentioned above, it led to problems. Anyway, let me show you the error visually like this.

Samsun Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor

When I tried to open the app, it was giving me an error message like "Notice The operating system on your phone has been modified in.."

When I searched for this error on the internet, I found a solution for this error on Forum XDA as follows.

Note: If you're curious about the post I found, you can click here to go to the post.

Opening Galaxy Wearable on Rooted Device

First, I assume you have rooted your device with Magisk and I will ask you to install the "MagiskHide Props Config" add-on through Magisk.

If I need to explain the logic of the solution, we will change the system settings with the customized system settings that come with this add-on.

On Samsung devices, Samsung can perform its own checks, but since other devices are exempt from this check, we will present our device to the system as if it is really another device, and in this way, we will be able to obtain the necessary permissions to access not only Samsung's Wearable application on our phone, but also many other applications that do not open.

If you have installed this add-on through Magisk, now activate it and restart your system. After your system restarts, download any terminal software to your phone.
If you want my suggestion, the terminal app I used when doing these operations can be found by clicking here.

Now open the terminal app and type "su"; this will grant you root permission. (Your phone must be rooted.)

Now, after granting root permission to the su operation, type "props" and a selection screen will appear, here write "1" and select "Edit device Fingerprint".

From the selection screen that appears, first choose Google, then choose Pixel 3.

After the changes are made, it will ask whether you want to reboot the device or not, do not reboot and return to the main menu. To return quickly, you can type "props" again.

Now, from the main menu, this time we will select "Add/Edit Custom Probs".

  1. On the page that opens now, press "n" and add a new "Custom Probs".
  2. The props we need to add 
    1. "ro.product.brand"
    2. "ro.product.device"
    3. "ro.product.manufacturer"
    4. "ro.product.model"
    5. "ro.product.name"
    6. "ro.vendor.product.manufacturer"
  3. After adding these props, we need to enter the following values for our props respectively.
    1. "google"
    2. "crosshatch"
    3. "google"
    4. "Pixel 3"
    5. "crosshatch"
    6. "google" 
Note: Do not add "" when entering any of these. (For example usage, you will enter like ro.product.brand.)

After adding the 6 Probs I mentioned above, you can now reboot your device, and after rebooting, you can open the app.
Note: Just in case, activate Magisk Hide and before opening the app, clear its data, or better yet, uninstall and reinstall the app.

I was able to solve my problem with this method, I hope it will help you solve your problem too.


Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü

Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü

Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü

Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü

Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü

Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü

Rootlu Cihazda Galaxy Wearable Açılmıyor Çözümü