How to Remove Riot Client from Your Computer?
How to Remove Riot Client?
Hello friends, recently I installed the Riot Client on my computer and downloaded Valorant to play, but since it was not really a game I liked, I wanted to remove it later and while I could easily uninstall Valorant through the Riot Client, I couldn't remove the Riot Client from my computer quite as easily.
While you can uninstall Valorant with a single button through the Riot Client, you can't remove the Riot Client from the Control Panel or anywhere else as easily. So I looked into this and started researching how we can completely remove this program from our computer and I discovered an effective method; let me quickly explain it to you.
Steps to Remove Riot Client
First, press the Windows + R keys and type "appdata". On the page that opens, delete all Riot Client and related files inside the "Local", "LocalLow", and "Roaming" folders.
After completing this step, go to the location where you installed the Riot Client and delete all folders related to the Riot Client.
If you did not make any changes during installation, you will find the Riot Client folder inside the "C" drive.
Additionally, don't forget to check "Program Files" and "Program Files X86" within your C drive.
If you complete the steps above, the Riot Client will be removed from your computer. Now, you need to clean up any leftover files. To remove them,
Press the "Windows + R" keyboard combination and type "regedit". On the page that opens, use the "CTRL + F" shortcut to search for "Riot" and "riot", and delete any results you find.
Now you have successfully removed the Riot Client completely.


Yorum Gönder