İkiye On Kala - All of Istanbul Knows Lyrics
İkiye On Kala - All of Istanbul Knows Lyrics
I set you aside for myself, all of Istanbul knows
I said it a lot but she thinks she's mortal
you wouldn't believe, birds live in her voice
ah, and when she smiles, my head spins
her eyes were so beautiful
if I could just leave myself inside them
ignite me, pull me in
slowly, slowly
her eyes were so beautiful
if I could just leave myself inside them
ignite me, pull me in
slowly, slowly
She was beautifully to die for, how does she live like this
on her harsh shores, what ships are sinking
touch my wounds, flowers are blooming
ah, and when she smiles, my head turns to cheese
her eyes were so beautiful
if I could just leave myself inside them
ignite me, pull me in
slowly, slowly
her eyes were so beautiful
if I could just leave myself inside them
ignite me, pull me in
slowly, slowly

Yorum Gönder