İkiye On Kala - Urban Transformations in My Mind Lyrics
İkiye On Kala - Urban Transformations in My Mind Lyrics
This world is swaying, clinging to your wild hair.
If I could find a way, I’d start again in your body.
I’m not like myself, I got lost in your winds.
Let my mind stop, let everyone be quiet for a minute…
Urban transformations in my mind
somewhere inside, from a smile of yours
I’m crazy for you but I hid it from
each of your departures, each of your departures
Urban transformations in my mind
somewhere inside, from a smile of yours
I’m crazy for you but I hid it from
each of your departures, each of your departures
I saw you even though I had just dimmed in your rains.
I let myself go, looked at my hands, I’m still alive.
She said; everything’s for sale, everyone’s getting used to it, is there still love?
it doesn’t pity you or me, it screws us all over, this world’s a nightclub
Urban transformations in my mind
somewhere inside, from a smile of yours
I’m crazy for you but I hid it from
each of your departures, each of your departures
Urban transformations in my mind
somewhere inside, from a smile of yours
I’m crazy for you but I hid it from
each of your departures, each of your departures

Yorum Gönder