Installing Windows 11 Without TPM 2.0
Installing Windows 11 Without TPM 2.0
Hello everyone, friends. Yesterday, I tried to install Windows 11 and at the beginning of the installation I encountered an error saying that Windows 11 cannot be installed on your device.
Later, while researching this problem on the internet, although my device almost fully supported Windows 11 hardware-wise, I could not install it because my BIOS was old and it didn't even have TPM 1.2, let alone TPM 2.0. Through my research, I found many ways to install without TPM; let's review these methods together.
1st Method (Easiest Way) Changing the Registry Settings
We disable TPM by changing the registry settings.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig] "BypassTPMCheck"=dword:00000001 "BypassSecureBootCheck"=dword:00000001
Using Notepad, save the above code as a ".reg" file and place it inside your prepared Windows 11 installation files.
If you couldn’t manage to prepare the file, you can download it from here.
After this process, the inside of your installation files will look like this
Now, as soon as we start the installation from the USB we prepared, on the pages before the error appears, press "Shift + F10" to open the Windows Command Prompt.
After the command prompt opens, type "notepad.exe" and open Notepad.
2nd Method Replacing appraiserres.dll
Download the "appraiserres.dll" file from the link below and replace the "appraiserres.dll" in the "Sources > dlmanifes" folder inside your installation USB with it.

Yorum Gönder