iPhone SE 2020 Review

iPhone SE 2020

iPhone SE 2020 Review

Hello everyone, in this article I will try to explain the iPhone SE 2020 model as best as I can.

I'm not exactly sure how to write a review about the iPhone SE 2020 because in terms of design it uses the iPhone 6 design we've known for years and in terms of hardware it's not a very top-end model; however, it is a model that uses the same chip as the iPhone 11 and I can say it's quite practical to use. Anyway, without further ado, let's move on to our review.

Hardware Features

  • Processor chip: Bionic A13
  • Screen type: Retina HD Display
  • Screen: 4.7 inches
  • Front camera: 7 MP
  • Rear camera: 12 MP
  • Fast charging: 18 W
  • Wireless charging: Available
  • Battery: 1821 mAh
  • CPU frequency: 2.65 Ghz
  • Face recognition: Not available
  • Fingerprint: Available
In terms of hardware, I can say that it is almost the same as iPhone 11 (in terms of chip), but it falls behind iPhone 11 in terms of media hardware and battery.

For daily use and playing casual games, this device will not let you down. However, due to its screen and battery, I can say that you cannot play games for a long time continuously.

I have the 128GB model in my hand and it more than meets my storage needs. If you are considering buying it, you can choose storage options from 64GB up to 128GB.

My Comment/Review about iPhone SE 2020

Among iPhone devices, iPhone SE 2020 is the model with my second favorite design; my favorite is the iPhone 5 design for its small size and comfortable use.

With its Bionic A13 chip, the iPhone SE can easily handle very demanding tasks and never lets you down in everyday use.

Considering the department I study in, I play games frequently and I can say that it has never caused me any issues in many games. The only thing is, compared to my previous phone and more current phones, the screen is a bit smaller, so at first, I had a hard time getting used to it, but since I previously used an iPhone 6 (before SE, I used Samsung Galaxy S8, and before the S8, iPhone 6), it was much easier to get accustomed to.

Regarding the battery, currently the battery health has dropped to 99 and yet it still lasts the whole day.
When playing games outside, it lasts up to 4 - 5 hours, but when using navigation in the car, it runs out a bit faster.
The only thing that caught my attention while using it so far is that it gets a bit too hot while charging, but I solved that by using normal charging instead of fast charging. It charges a bit slower with a regular charger, but I think this will extend the battery life.

If your budget is not enough for higher-end models and you want to use an iPhone, buying a brand-new iPhone SE instead of a secondhand iPhone 11 will definitely not disappoint you and you will enjoy using it.

You can choose a color to suit your taste from many color options and also increase the storage space as needed.

I am currently using the device with the latest update, iOS 15, and I have not encountered any problems so far.

One of the features I like most about this device is the fingerprint reader, but the thing that upsets me the most is the lack of face recognition.

The first thing that caught my attention on this device was that while the Apple logo was higher up on the iPhone 6, it is more centered and has a mirror finish on the SE. Also, the fact that earphones and a charger (adapter) are not included in the box kind of annoyed me.

iPhone SE 2020 Images

iPhone SE 2020
iPhone SE 2020