iPhone "Storage is Calculating" Error Solution
iPhone "Storage is Calculating" Error Solution
One of the problems that came with IOS 15.02 might be that we cannot see the sizes of the applications when we open the storage on our iPhone device. When we open the storage, we are met with a message like "Calculating category size..." and this calculation never seems to end. Let's see how we can overcome this problem and see the sizes of the applications.
Solution Methods
Solution Method 1
As a first solution method, I can recommend you to reset the Safari history. This was one of the suggestions I came across while reading solutions related to this problem. Of course, when I tried this, it did not work for me, but maybe it will work for you.
Solution Method 2
Turning the phone off and on again, yes, when you turn your phone off and on again and then try to open the storage, you will again see the message "Storage is calculating..." but within 10-20 seconds, it will finish the calculation and the file sizes will start to be shown to you. This method worked for me and enabled me to see the sizes of the applications.
Especially on devices that have not been turned off for a long time, doing this solution will be effective.
If the above methods did not work for you, resetting your phone's system settings may also be a solution, but this should be one of the last methods to try. I wish you a good day.

Yorum Gönder