JBL T110BT Headphone Review

JBL 110BT Headphone Review


JBL T110BT Headphone Review

Hello friends, in this article I will talk about a pair of headphones I recently bought, or rather, for those who are planning to buy, I will write a review so that you have an idea about the product you're considering.
Anyway, I think the introduction was a bit long, so let's get started with the review.

Am I satisfied with the product?

Yes, I am quite satisfied with the product I bought. I have been using it quite actively for about 2 weeks and I can say that in terms of both sound quality and product quality, it is quite successful compared to its own segment.
The only problem I had while using the product is that since the headphone is Bluetooth and I guess they haven't really adjusted it, when you increase or decrease the volume from the headphone, there is a delay of 1-2 seconds.
Other than this delay, I have no other issues.
As someone who listens to music for maybe 4-5 hours daily, the battery is sufficient for me.
Thanks to the magnets on the ear tips, when you stop listening to music, they stick together and you don't have to worry about them falling off your neck.
Unless someone pulls and yanks it, it will not easily fall off your neck.

Product Features

  1. Supports sound drivers like Dolby Atmos.
  2. Wireless headphones with Bluetooth.
  3. After a full charge, the battery lasts for 6 hours of active use.
  4. Sold for a price around 200 TL.
  5. Volume down and up buttons. (Depending on the device, can be used for functions like skipping tracks.)
  6. 10 Meter Bluetooth range.
  7. Magnets located on the ear tips.

Product Images


JBL 110 BT

JBL 110 BT