Little Nightmares - Review
Hello friends, today we will review a very nice horror and thriller game with you, the name of our game is Little Nightmares.
Little Nightmares - Review
As someone who doesn't really like horror games, and on top of that doesn't really like 2.5D platform games either, I can honestly say this is one of the games I played with great enjoyment.
Horror games usually aim to scare people with sudden sounds and visuals that appear on the screen, but this is not the case in this game, and it is a game that can create tension in a person just with its atmosphere. Little Nightmares is a game with quite simple and not very frightening graphics that can still make you tense.
On average, I finished the first character's story in about 2 hours of gameplay, and then, with approximately the same playing time, I played and finished the second character's story as well.
I will not go into the story of the second character, because our main game follows the first character, Six.
Six is quite a small character compared to her surroundings and is trying to escape from an ocean base called The Maw, and of course, this escape will not be as easy as we think.
Sometimes the leeches we encounter, sometimes the maniacs chasing us, do everything in their power to prevent us from escaping from this base. Of course, we also have a significant advantage. Since we are a small character, we can fit anywhere and hide very well, in fact, that's all we do throughout the game.
By only running and hiding, a very tense and very entertaining game awaits us.
In this game where there is no dialogue at all, they have reflected the state of mind and thoughts of our character so well that you can understand everything without any dialogue, and your brain fills in the missing parts of the story for you. Even though there are no words in the game, they have presented the story to us so well that we follow, in awe, our character's personal development and struggles with hunger, and later, as she succumbs to hunger and even this little character becomes savage.
Climbing on walls, jumping from table to table, pulling chairs to doors and climbing up on them to open doors, and with pretty cute and thought-provoking puzzles, I can truly say it is a 2-hour-long game feast and to avoid giving more spoilers, I will finish my article here and present you with the download links.
Note: Throughout the game, I remembered my own childhood, and the times when I would run back to my room when I woke up at night to go to the bathroom, and for me, this took the game to a completely different level.
Note 2: The end of the game was really beautiful, but I won't tell you about it..


Yorum Gönder