Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Review

Mario Rabbids


Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Review

Hello everyone, today I am here with a game that I think fans of strategy games will like, the name of our game is "Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle." Without prolonging the introduction, let's get to our main article and get to know our game.

Mario, one of my childhood games, and the mischievous Rabbits characters I first met about 5-6 years ago when I downloaded the Rabbids game onto my phone, come together in a pretty nice and fun strategy game: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a very entertaining game.

I can explain the game to you like this: it is a turn-based strategy game. In fact, it is quite simple from a mechanical standpoint. You roam the maps, progress the story, and attack your opponents turn by turn, and the team that defeats all the opposing characters wins. You might be hearing about this game for the first time here, but I assume you all know the game XCOM, so for those curious about how this game is played, I can say this is the Mario-character version of XCOM set in a brighter environment. (In my opinion, it's definitely more fun than XCOM...)


Mario Rabbids

As for the story of the game, I assume you all know Mario and that the goal in almost every one of his games is to rescue the princess; but in this game, that is not quite how it goes. This time, our story goes beyond saving the princess and is about saving the universe.

After a device made by a Mario fan malfunctions, the Mario and Rabbids universes collide and while the mischievous Rabbids cause chaos, we build a team to try and stop the mischief, find hidden objects, develop our characters, and complete the story.

It has very nice graphics and a sweet story and you are definitely not playing in a gloomy atmosphere like XCOM.

I would like to share with you a scene I liked from the story (minor spoiler ahead).



Without making this post any longer, let me share a gameplay video and provide the purchase links.


You can play story mode solo, or you can play against your family members using Joy-Con controllers on the Nintendo Switch. You can battle other players online and embark on a different adventure with the Donkey Kong DLC, and I am as sure as can be (if you like this type of game) that you will have a lot of fun playing.

By the way, my score for this game: 🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮


Purchase Links