Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Review
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Review
Back when I first got my laptop, I would watch promotional videos like this, get hyped up, get myself an ININAL card just for this game, and bought it for about 50 TL even though it wasn't on sale. Afterwards, whenever there was a scene I liked in the game, I kept taking screenshots, and when I finished the game, out of 1000 screenshots on my Steam account, 950 were from this game.
Anyway, let's get to the game. In the game, we play as a character named Raiden and after an assassination attempt on the politician we are protecting, we get caught up in a big war. During the assassination, we lose our body. Then, with a renewed body, we come back to life as a soldier and go after those who organized the assassination.
This is a game released in 2013 and also bears Kojima's signature. It is one of the games I have played with great enjoyment up to this age.
The game is completely single-player, but if you like these types of games, it definitely doesn't bore you. Even though there aren't Turkish subtitles, it doesn't use very complicated English, so you can easily understand what's written, making it quite easy to follow the story.
Anyway, as you progress in the game, new armors, swords, and abilities are unlocked, and as you buy skills with the unit called “BP”, your combat experience changes significantly.
This game will really give you a good time with its combat mechanics and graphics. With its sounds and the songs that play during the battle scenes, it immerses you in the game and you lose track of time.
Without giving more spoilers about the game, I'm ending my review here, giving my score for the game, then leaving the download and promotional video links and wrapping up the post.
My score for the game:
Game Download Links
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -> SteamMetal Gear Rising: Revengeance -> Microsoft Store



Yorum Gönder