NosTale - Review

NosTale
I guess it wouldn't be right if I didn't talk about NosTale, a game I started playing around 2010 - 2012 and quit playing constantly.
We start as an adventurer in the game, and after a while, we continue our journey by choosing from archer, sword specialist, or mage characters and fully dive into the adventure.
We're talking about a very enjoyable game where you can choose many classes and transform your character into a class depending on the situation with cards called SP cards.
Even though it has a very ordinary story (Save the World), it managed to keep me hooked for a long time.
It's a very, very enjoyable game where we start in NosVille, talk to NPCs and constantly take quests, complete these quests, later enter dungeons called space stones either alone or with our friends, fight snowmen in winter and creatures like chickens and flowers at other times to level up, and complete special quests.
The game is constantly updated with new content. In the game, you can drive cars, skate with rollerblades and skateboards, and even chase fights with your helper friends and pets. In the death realm called Lod, you can grind levels with your friends while chatting.
Or if you say, "I don't have friends, I won't bother leveling up," you can just sit in the city square like a friend I know who's been doing it for 5 years and chat with passersby.
If you're tired of always playing as a warrior, you can wear the pajama card and wander around; when you use its special skills, your character can fall asleep, read books, and even drink milk…
With the Jajamaru card, you can turn your character into a little red Ninja, or with another card, you can become a captain.
You can enter the Ice and Fire universe and fight for one of the two elements and grab the rewards. NosTale is a quite old but very detailed MMORPG game, one that won my heart with its anime graphics.
You can wander around with the elemental fairies you have with you, they are very cute fairies and they never leave you until you leave them. Moreover, they are very happy with you and start to get stronger. Don’t make the fairies sad.
If you've never played this game before, I definitely recommend you try it at least once.
The feature I dislike the most about the game is that it has become a game where those who spend the most money win. But if you say, "I'll just level up, chat, and won't get involved in fights," then it won’t be a big problem, but if you say, "I will fight and defeat people in the arena," then you should be ready to spend at least 200 to 300 TL – and even saying 200 - 300 is being optimistic.
In the arena, you can win items through matches and tournaments, and create sets for your character and sell those sets. Arena sets are very strong sets.
There’s also defense items in the game called RES that provide element defenses like fire, light, shadow, and water, and protect you from taking damage from those element type enemies or NPCs.
If you plan to enter the place called LOD, it’s best if you stack up on shadow RES items. Anyway, this article is a bit longer than usual, so I’ll end it here and leave you with the game’s visuals and the promo video.
My score for the game: 🎮🎮🎮🎮
Site Link: NosTale
Steam Link: NosTale
Features
- MMO
- Online PvP
- Online Co-op
- Steam Trading Cards
- In-App Purchases
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 3 800 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics Card: GeForce 2 MX
- DirectX: version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: GTS 450
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 8 GB




Yorum Gönder