Outlast and Whistleblower - Review
Outlast
Yes, let me tell you about Outlast, a horror FPS game that I finished in a week, in my own words.
At the end of the game, which we start as a journalist... just kidding, maybe there are those who haven't played or don't know, so I won't spoil the ending, but at the beginning of the game we actually go as a journalist to a mental hospital built on top of a mountain, or maybe we think it's a mental hospital. Anyway, when we arrive at the hospital, we move from place to place with a camera in our hand, trying to gather data inside this frightening facility.
While trying to collect this data, a lot of lunatic maniacs chase us, and we try to get through the chapters by either hiding or running away from them.
This is a game that really managed to tense me up, and I have to tell you that I had a lot of fun while playing it.
Even though we don't pick up a knife or anything and attack during the game, in many parts our character somehow gets lucky, or maybe it's the intelligence of the guiding priest, I don't know, but in many ways we somehow overcome the maniacs and mentally ill people attacking us.
I don't think this game is very advanced graphically or very scary in terms of graphics, but with its sounds and characters suddenly jumping on the screen, I can honestly say that it made me quite tense and stressed, and with those tension-inducing music when a character getting closer wants to kill us and suddenly dropping characters from above or appearing out of nowhere, it really made me jump out of my seat a lot.
My score for this game: 🎮🎮🎮🎮
Outlast Trailer Video
Whistleblower
In this DLC, you play as the maniac who brought our character to the facility in Outlast, and after sending the email asking the journalist to investigate, everything starts to go wrong in the facility, and a high-ranking maniac at the facility tries to kill, butcher, and stab us. I didn't really like this DLC, which unfortunately doesn't have much in common with the structure of Outlast.
By the way, in the game, the administrator tries to kill us, then suddenly he sees us as his lover and pregnant... Then he says, I will make you give birth and tries to cut us with an electric wood cutter...
The score I will give the DLC: 🎮🎮


Yorum Gönder