Saian - Gangrene feat. Ayşegül Erkurt Lyrics


Saian - Gangrene feat. Ayşegül Erkurt Lyrics

You got tired of the whirlpool in the city, you drowned all in all
Tell me, what else do you need besides the sun stabbing your flesh through the window?
Don't look at me, I sow wind to reap the storm
Have you ever thought, there's surely a meaning to the two sugar cubes that come with the tea?

Alright, life isn't very heartening at the moment, you've been hurt
But admit it, you also noticed how the rain grew and you swallowed
I wish the smell left behind by a rain could fit into this song
Now, drawing courage from my cigarette, I'm asking you, how are you?

I'm not too bad, just a little messed up
There's nothing I can do except handing you poems at the hospital door
And also, I can't sleep at night, I barely survive until morning
Damn, this thing called anger, I clench my teeth

Some defy this world in vain, ha, what can I say?
You're mad, yes I know, but well, I'm one of them
It's alright, hold on, don't ever fall, always stand, resist
For example, I sat and wrote you a letter like this, its name is gangrene

Instead of the gangrene in your heart, put my hands
Everything will pass, these days will surely end
If the sun will rise, if there will be a morning
If the sun will rise, if there will be a morning
The lines are enough for me, if forgetting is possible
The lines are enough for me, if forgetting is possible