Sending Blank Messages on Instagram

Sending Blank Messages on Instagram 


Sending Blank Messages on Instagram

I’m here with a situation that caught my interest when I first encountered it and, after researching, found it is not that difficult at all. I’m going to explain how to send blank messages on WhatsApp.

Copy the code I provide below and send it on any platform where you want to send a blank message. (WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, SMS)

The more you paste the code, the bigger the box becomes.

�e�e�e�e�e�a0 �a0

Just copy and send the code within the area above. It might look empty above, but on the left side there is an invisible code, and this allows you to send blank messages everywhere.

If you cannot manage to copy from above, you can also do it with the application below.

Google Play -> Empty Messages

You can trick your friends with this method.

Sending Blank Messages on WhatsApp Sending Blank Messages on WhatsApp

Sending Blank Messages on WhatsApp Sending Blank Messages on WhatsApp