Sending Blank Messages on Whatsapp
Sending Blank Messages on Whatsapp
I am here with a situation that I found quite interesting when I first encountered it and later found out was not very difficult after researching. I will explain to you how to send a blank message on Whatsapp.
Copy the code I’ve given below and send it from any platform where you want to send a blank message. (Whatsapp, Messenger, Instagram, Sms)
The more you paste the code after copying, the bigger the size of the box will be.
It will be sufficient to copy and send the code in the area above. The above field may look empty, but there is an invisible code on the left side, and this allows you to send blank messages everywhere.
If you can’t manage to copy it from above, you can do it with the application below.
You can trick your friends with this method.






Yorum Gönder