Solution for Arduino Ports Not Showing Up
Solution for Arduino Ports Not Showing Up
Hello friends, I am here with a problem I encountered shortly after formatting my computer while using Arduino. The problem I encountered was that after connecting my Arduino device to the computer, the ports in the Arduino IDE were gray and no ports were visible. Naturally, I couldn't upload my software to Arduino, so I sat down and after a little research, I saw that this problem usually occurs with clone Arduinos and the solution is to install the driver software.
When I installed the driver software, it solved my problem.
- Arduino CH34x Windows - SparkGogo
- Arduino CH34x Windows - Media Fire
- Arduino CH34x Linux - SparkGogo
- Arduino CH34x Linux - Media Fire
- Arduino CH34x MacOS - GitHub
Note: It is not highly recommended to install this driver for Linux. Instead, it is advised to update your Linux kernel version.




Yorum Gönder