Son Feci Bisiklet - Astronomy in Her Bikini Lyrics
Son Feci Bisiklet - Astronomy in Her Bikini Lyrics
If you saw her, you would think
She's a sea, you would be mistaken
She is mine
My solar system
Hidden in her colorful bikini
Starfish
Space stones - her friends
Dead sailors
Lost galaxies
I found, they're in her eyes
The only thing I want from you is your past and your future
Be mine
As summer approaches, such things get mixed up
Joys and worries
Wherever she steps
They are everywhere
Ships pass over me
The ones in my buoyant force
This is my kingdom
If you get bored of the sun
We become night early
If you want
What I want in return
Your past, your future
Be
Mine
The seas don't commit murder
Actually, they don't want anyone
It changed me
This strange astronomy
Maybe I'm guilty
While you're dying in my waters
I laughed out of joy
With what I've always wanted
With your past and your future
You are mine now
In the depths
In the depths

Yorum Gönder