Son Feci Bisiklet - Listen to Me at Ease Lyrics
Son Feci Bisiklet - Listen to Me at Ease Lyrics
I recognized you in the rain
I loved the rain and I loved you
I loved you more than the rain
Look, we are in the middle of the sea
Under the winds
We have no more rain (no more)
I recognized you in the rain
I loved the rain and I loved you
I loved you more than the rain
Look, we are in the middle of the sea
Under the winds
We have no more rain
Death is harder than separation when you die like you
Will your eyes fill up
When you see me
Death is harder than separation when you die like you
Will your eyes fill up
When you see me
If I die one day, and I will
I see your face at night
I know if I reach out my hands, I won't touch you
If I die one day, and I will
I see your face at night
I know if I reach out my hands, I won't touch you
Memories check themselves, I'm tired
If there are no memories, I'm not here either
Even if our love is left unfinished
It doesn't matter, my friend
Our song will end one day
It will end, my friend
Even if our love is left unfinished
It doesn't matter, my friend
Our song will end one day
It will end, my friend
It will be sung
If I die one day, and I will
I see your face at night
I know if I reach out my hands, I won't touch you
If I die one day, and I will
I see your face at night
I know if I reach out my hands, I won't touch you
If I die one day, and I will

Yorum Gönder