Sorry This Application Cannot Be Run Under a Virtual Machine. Error Solution
Sorry This Application Cannot Be Run Under a Virtual Machine. Error Solution
Hello everyone, today I will present you a solution to the error we encounter when trying to run some games and applications on a virtual system.When we try to open some applications and games on a virtual machine, a screen containing the message "Sorry This Application Cannot Be Run Under a Virtual Machine." appears and we cannot open the game/application we try to run.
I encountered this when I tried to play Black Desert Online with Parallels Desktop installed on my Mac, and when I searched the internet, I found its solution on a foreign YouTube channel and I will immediately explain how to implement this solution to you.
Solution Method
First, open Regedit, then follow the steps below.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- HARDWARE
- ACPI
- DSDT
- Rename the folder named "VBOX_" here, or the file created by the virtualization machine you use, to "NOBOX_"
- DESCRIPTION
- System-> Double click and we will make changes with the folders on the right side.
- Click on SystemBiosVersion and delete everything in the field that opens and write "NOBOX -1" inside
- If there is a place called VideoBiosVersion inside System, delete everything inside it.
Once you save Regedit, you will now be able to access the application you couldn't enter before.
The final state of your Regedit should look like the one below.
Note: Every time you restart your computer, you need to repeat these steps! If you don't repeat them, you will get the same error again.



Yorum Gönder