The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Review

Captain Spirit


The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Review

 Today, I'm going to talk to you about a game that is quite short and actually can be called a demo game. The name of our game is The Awesome Adventure of Captain Spirit.

Our game gets a little different as a child who has problems with his father and has lost his mother imagines himself as a superhero while doing daily chores and helping his father, and honestly, it allows the player to have a really fun time.

Our game lasts and ends in about 1.5 - 2 hours on average. Actually, it doesn't really end—this game can be considered as an introduction for Life is Strange 2, and according to the developer, the choices you make in this game will appear and affect the gameplay in Life is Strange 2.

I can say that I really liked the graphics and songs of our game.

The game has been made completely free for us, and it can be played on many platforms.

Sincerely, about the game, I can say that it left a bittersweet feeling in me at the end and, wholeheartedly, that it took me back to my own childhood because when I was little, I was also a child with a very vivid imagination.

Anyway, without further ado, put on your cape and mask and set off on your adventure.

My score for the game:  🎮🎮🎮

Game Trailer


Game Download Links

Steam
Playstation
XBox