The Easy Way to Take Notes with Notion

Notion.so

The Easy Way to Take Notes with Notion

 Hello everyone, in this article I will write an informative post about an application/website I have recently discovered. I was tired of using different note applications on my phone and computer and constantly transferring data manually between them—not to mention that none of them had the features I wanted.

I started using Notion, an app recommended to me by my 2D Animation instructor at my university, and I can say that I got rid of constantly transferring notes and the lack of many features I had been looking for. Anyway, this has become a rather long introduction, so without further ado, I'll get straight into writing about the application.

By the way, let me note here that Notion is actually not the easy way to take notes; it's a bit difficult and complicated at first, but I can say it's the best once you get used to it.


Notion Urhoba

What is Notion?

Notion is an application that allows you to take notes using various methods such as databases, calendars, reminders, task management pages, plain empty pages, and kanban technique, and enables you to synchronize these notes with the cloud so you can access them anytime, anywhere.

I think Notion is one of the applications that offers the most features to the user among many alternatives like Trello, Asana, Evernote, and in addition, does it for free and in the best possible way.

Pricing


There are 4 different versions: for personal use, personal pro, teams, and companies.
While personal use is completely free, the personal pro plan offers features like unlimited image size per page (instead of the max 5MB per page) and other features that many of us may not even consider important, for a small fee.

For the team and company versions, you can share your notes with teammates, set permissions for them to edit, and get many more extra features. But as I said, for personal use, there aren’t many restrictions and only those using it for professional purposes or teams are asked to pay a modest fee.

By the way, for health organizations and non-profit organizations, the company and team versions are completely free.


Notion Image

Features

  • With its import and export features, you can export or import to many writing and note applications that it supports.
  • With calendars, reminders, kanban, and many other note-taking and planning formats, you can keep your notes very organized and planned.
  • The tag system is quite advanced and with this tagging system, you can find what you're looking for very quickly; you can assign colors to your notes and pages.
  • You can add comments to your notes and thus add explanations.
  • With the version control system, you can go back and edit mistakes you made in your notes.
  • You can create databases down to the subpage of a subpage, which can be a lifesaver for many people.
  • With note sharing, you can open and close your notes for others to read.
  • Thanks to its multi-platform and web support, you can actually access your notes even from your smartwatch.
  • Many more features I haven't even discovered yet by fiddling around...

Download Links