The Legend of Korra - Review
The Legend of Korra - Review
I am finishing the computer game of Korra, which came after Avatar The Last Airbender — the anime of our childhood that almost everyone watched — for the 3rd time, and I still find myself able to get into the game and finish it without getting bored.
I said, since this is my third time finishing the game, let me also write my thoughts about it on the website.
I will explain the events of the game simply for you without giving any spoilers, and I will end the writing by giving my score to the game. Enjoy reading.
There are 3 difficulty levels in the game: Casual, Normal, and Hard. Actually, there is an insane difficulty as well, but you can't unlock it before completing the hard difficulty. Anyway, the first time I played this game, I finished it on normal difficulty and it didn't challenge me much. When I played it later, I finished it on hard difficulty because I wanted to spend more time in the game, since this isn't one of those games that take 6-7 hours to finish.
It is a game with sweet graphics that make it feel like you are inside the anime, and can be finished in about 2 hours, like watching an animated film. It features a story independent of the anime series, and when you first start the game, your abilities are taken away. As you complete chapters (series/seasons), or rather progress in the story, you first regain your abilities and then improve your skill levels through battles, and finally, you aim to fight and defeat the character who took your abilities from you.
Of course, when you dive deeper into the story, this character who spreads evil around causes harm not only to you but also to the characters around you, so you can say that your aim in the story is to save the universe.
It is a game made in 2014 and today I played and finished it again on casual difficulty. Since it's not a very old game, you don't get bored while playing it even after time has passed, and as I mentioned earlier, with its cinematics, gameplay, and duration, it's a bite-sized game.
You can combo your attack abilities in the game with buttons. In addition, you can advance your combos to the next level by using the blue spirits you get from breaking things around or defeating enemies to buy combo scrolls and books from the market.
So in short, although it has about 2 hours of playtime, we have a very well-thought-out game in front of us.
In the game, I mostly used the earth-bending ability, because when you jump and do a heavy attack, it gives quite powerful area damage.
Anyway, without telling you much more about the game, let me leave you with the game's trailer.



Yorum Gönder