The Muzei App: An Artistic Touch to Your Life (Android)

Muzei

Muzei Daily Wallpaper Application

"Muzei" is an Android application developed entirely for educational purposes, which allows you to set artistic visual artworks as your phone's wallpaper daily, is completely ad-free, and does not contain any advertisements.

Thanks to this app, you wake up to a different wallpaper every day, and you also get information about the artwork on your background via the daily notification sent to your notification bar.

As you can understand from the application's name, this app practically turns your phone's wallpaper into a place where artworks are exhibited like a museum.

It's one of the best wallpaper applications I have used so far. I am not just saying this because it contains many artworks or provides information about these works for free and without ads, but also because it's an app that lets you make several adjustments to your wallpaper just as you like.

Additionally, with this app, you can set not only artworks but also selected photos/images from your phone to be shown as your wallpaper with daily changes.

From the settings section, you can also add effects like blur, darkening, or black & white tones to the wallpaper, and you can use these effects with different settings for the home screen and the lock screen.

Now that we've praised this app quite a bit, let me talk a little about its bad and disliked features.
The settings, home screen or rather the app itself has been translated into Turkish and can be used in Turkish, but if you look at the notifications or the information about the artworks, you see that they are not in Turkish and the information is provided in English.

Unfortunately, this is the only thing I don't like about this wonderful application.

Now that I've shared this upsetting info with you, I'll end my article here and leave the download link and some in-app screenshots so you can download this application.