The Walking Dead Telltale - Review

The Walking Dead Telltale - Review


The Walking Dead Telltale - Review

 Hello everyone, I know this game came out in 2012 and due to my prejudice against these types of games, I just finished it recently and what I can say right now is that it put me in quite complex emotions.

Graphically and in terms of animation, it was honestly not very successful—even for cartoon-like graphics it can't be considered good. While the character voice acting was very good, the sound effects for nature and objects weren't as good. However, from season 1 to the end of season 5, it managed to draw me in, and by the end of season 5, it even brought tears to my eyes.

Its story doesn’t progress much like the TV show, but while playing the game, you can make references and comparisons to it. 

With its story, it really managed to pull me in; it even left me torn between two choices for some decisions I had to make, and made me bond with Clementine as if she were a real character.

Frankly, I am considering buying and playing the final season as soon as possible and I'm curious about it. Anyway, I don’t want to bore you with more writing or spoil the game, so I am just going to leave the trailer and download links and run away. 

By the way, my favorite season of the game is the 5th season.

My Score for the Game: 🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

Game Trailer


Note: Don't be fooled by the graphics of the game, you absolutely have to play it because of its story and dynamic structure.

Game Download Links

Steam -> The Walking Dead
Epic Game -> The Walking Dead
Playstation -> The Walking Dead
XBox -> The Walking Dead