Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Review
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Review
Yes, I'm back again with a story-driven game, and this time our game is one that also has a movie, a cartoon, and toys. The name of our game is "Transformers: Fall of Cybertron," which, when translated into Turkish, would be "Transformers: The Fall of Cybertron." Though the story aspect doesn't completely satisfy me, it is still one of the games I play with enjoyment.
First of all, as someone who likes the old Transformers cartoons more than the new ones or the regular movies, I can say that I really liked the graphics of the game, and the fact that you can control many characters and the battle mechanics make it really fun for me.
One of the things that bothered me most in this game is that, although the voiceovers are in English, they didn't add subtitles for other countries. I wish they added subtitles, even in English—because until I could make out the words from those robotic voices, it was a struggle, and honestly, if I didn't already know the story from the cartoon, I wouldn't have fully understood it.
Anyway, the voice acting is also quite good; it was just an issue due to my insufficient English, and it's not really related to the game. So, I won't deduct any points from this game just for that reason.
In the game, you can control many characters like Optimus, Megatron, and Bumblebee. With each of these characters, you progress the story both on the Autobots and Decepticons sides and play until the end of the game. One of the things I loved most is that how the story ends is actually left up to you—you can have the Autobots win or let the Decepticons win if you want.
In the game, you can upgrade your weapons, acquire abilities, or take a helpful mini robot with you. During battles, you can suddenly transform into a helicopter and launch rockets from it, or fire missiles with a tank. As you can see, it's a very fast-paced and entertaining game.
Additionally, when you finish the story, the game isn't completely over. Once you finish the campaign, you can enter the Online part and there are really many players there. In the online part, you can play deathmatch, take on protection missions, and start battling each other.
There are no restrictions when choosing characters online, and each character's strengths over the others provide a very fair online gaming experience, and unlike other online games, there are no cheats in this one. Anyway, I really think people who enjoy science fiction action games like this will like it, and I'll leave the download link and promotional video here and end my article.
Download Links
Microsoft Store - XBox -> Transformers Fall of CybertronPlaystation -> Transformer Fall of Cybertron
Promotional Video
Note: The game's story consists of 13 chapters.



Yorum Gönder