Twister OS Operating System that Turns Raspberry Pi Into Windows / Mac OS

Twister OS


Twister OS

 Hello everyone, in this post I will tell you about an operating system developed for Raspberry devices. The feature of this operating system is that it can make your Raspberry device look like current operating systems.

Yes, you read that right. The interface of your Raspberry device can be just like a Windows device in Windows 10 view or it can have a Mac OS appearance. And the best part is that you can switch between these looks whenever you want. Anyway, without prolonging the introduction too much, let's get to our main topic and meet Twister OS together.

What is Twister OS?

Twister OS is an operating system developed for Raspberry Pi devices and is based on Raspbian at its core. Its biggest feature is the 11 different user interfaces it contains. 

If you ask me, its biggest feature is definitely not the 11 user interfaces it comes with, but rather that it includes a lot of game software out of the box, the ability to automatically switch from the 32-bit version of Raspbian to the 64-bit version, and being able to perform OC (Overclock) operations very quickly and visually. That's what I can say.

It's an operating system that comes ready for you to play everything from DOS games to old Retro games, and it works quite stably on Raspberry. Since it is developed on the basis of Raspberry's own operating system, this is actually quite normal, but I can say that some basic errors found in Raspbian do not appear in this operating system. For example, when I connected my device to my TV at home, I used to have a screen problem, but I have not encountered this problem with Twister OS.

Because of these features, I must say that it is an operating system that has truly won my heart for many things on the Raspberry.

If you want to install this beautiful operating system on your system, you can use the link below. After downloading the operating system from the link below, you can install the operating system to the SD card using the official Raspberry Imager software.

Note: The developers of the operating system recommend using this operating system on RPI3+ devices.

Twister OS Download Links

Twister OS Official Website

Twister OS Screenshots

Twister OS

Twister OS