Unity Firebase: Solution to Database URL not set in the Firebase config Error
Unity Firebase: Solution to Database URL not set in the Firebase config Error
Hello everyone, today I want to talk about an issue that those who want to use Firebase on Unity and beginners may encounter, and its solution.
Our issue is "Database URL not set in the Firebase config." and if I need to translate it into Turkish, it would be "Veri tabanı URL'si Firebase ayar dosyasında bulunamadı".
Note: I can't say my English is very good, but I think providing the problem for you in Turkish may at least give you an idea.
If you don't know where to get the URL that you need to enter here, log into Firebase and in the "Realtime Database" section, in the Data menu, you'll see it written in large letters at the very top.
The google-services.json file that we need to edit is the one shown in the image above.
Note for those who don't know: The blue mark at the top right corner of the file indicates that the file is ready to be uploaded for collab, or more precisely, it indicates that it's different from other versions or versions on other users – I will write about what collab is in future posts.
This is how your file will look like when it's not edited; the important place here is the "project_info" section at the top where we add the database address.
Go to the Firebase site from the link I gave above and copy the address in the area shown in the image below.



Yorum Gönder