Very Little Nightmares - Review

Very Little Nightmares

Very Little Nightmares Review

Previously, about 1 - 2 months ago, I played the Little Nightmares game on my Nintendo Switch console and I really liked it a lot. You can even check my article about it here.

I should say that I liked the game a lot (Little Nightmares), and afterwards I started waiting for the 2nd game, but since the price of the second game was a bit expensive in our country, I couldn’t buy it. While browsing the Google Play store on my phone, I saw its mobile version and since it was on sale, I immediately bought it.

After playing the game on console, honestly, it was a bit hard for me to play it on the phone because our character moves to the place where we tap, and since the screen is vertical, going to where we need to go can be a bit difficult. We are constantly tapping, and sometimes we need to move fast, and sometimes the places we tap on the screen can be the wrong places.

When we go to the wrong places, our character can die constantly and although we don’t start the whole game over, we start from the last save point, and this can be a bit annoying.

The version I played on the console and this one are basically the same in terms of gameplay, but the story is a little different. Despite our enemies being the same, we still can’t do anything in terms of attacking them and have to play completely by running and hiding.

Even though it’s a puzzle game, I have to say the phone version felt a bit harder to me.

The developers recommend playing the game with headphones, and it really does provide a much better performance, especially since the sounds in the game are designed as 3D sound, it drastically changes the experience in my opinion.

The thing I disliked the most in the game was having to wait for the character to wake up after dying to respawn; it feels like a really long time and this was a bit annoying for me.

Anyway, I can say it’s quite enjoyable for those who want to play the game on their phone and want to pass the time. I leave you with the trailer of this beautiful game and end my article here.



Download Links

AppStore -> Very Little Nightmares

Google Play -> Very Little Nightmares