WD Elements 1TB External HDD Review (WDBUZG0010BBK)
WD Elements 1TB External HDD Review (WDBUZG0010BBK)
I am here with a new product review article, and I can’t say it will be a very long one because I will be introducing you to an external hard drive, so let’s get to our review.The name of our product is WD Element 1TB External Hard Drive and if we talk about its features, it supports USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 inputs, it has quite high read and write speeds for an external hard drive, and one of its best aspects is that it works with all operating systems in addition to Windows.
At least on the operating systems I tried—Windows, OS X, Linux, and Android—it worked flawlessly, and when connecting it to my Android phone, it even worked without the need to attach an external power adapter.
When we buy the product, two pieces come out of the box: the product itself and a USB connection cable to connect to the computer.
We can easily use it by connecting this cable to the External HDD device and the other end to our computer.
I have been using this product for almost 3 years and have not encountered any problems so far. I put most of the games I downloaded via Steam on this external drive and play them from the HDD, and even while playing games, I have not encountered any problems or uncomfortable situations so far. The only game I had an issue with was GTA 5, and even then there was no annoying issue in-game such as stuttering or freezing, just the already long loading time of the game became even longer.
Now let's list the features of this product.
WD Element Version Name: WDBUZG0010BBK-WESN
Read Speed: 1.63MB/S
Write Speed: 55MB/S
USB Support: 3.0 and 2.0
Storage Capacity: 1 TB
Production Location: Malaysia
Weight: 130 Gr
Width: 111mm
Height: 82mm
Depth: 15mm
Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, OS X, Linux, Android
Note: Even though it supports all operating systems, you need to format it according to the file management system used by your OS. If you plug it into Android devices in a format other than FAT, it might not be recognized, and in OS X systems, if you remain using the NTFS system used by Windows, it can be read but not written to—so you might encounter such minor issues.


Yorum Gönder