Why Should You Blog?
Yes, friends, the reason why you should blog is actually very simple. You can be a blogger for many reasons such as to learn, to pass the time, or because you are bored.
When you write, you learn much more easily, so you can write a blog about a topic or a hobby you want to learn about. As Einstein also said.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
If you write a blog about a topic, it will stick in your mind better because you are summarizing it, and also, since you will write original content in your blog, you will need to research; as a result of this research, the information will be more memorable for you. That's why you can write a blog.
But who will read it?
If you think like "who will read it" and you are not writing just because of this, you write and I will read. Be sure, reading and discovering interesting things interests me, so I would follow your blog without judging you.
What can I write in my blog?
The answer to this is as simple as "why should I blog." You can write about anything on your blog. You can share your life story, share your own poems. You can either share your game knowledge, or share funny jokes or information about a topic you know. Also, knowledge increases as it is shared.
Can I make money from my blog?
Yes, you can make money from your blog. For example, you can add ads from advertising organizations like Google AdSense and make money from your blog. Not only will you be writing and sharing things, thus filling your free time, but if your blog becomes popular, there is also a good chance you could earn a significant amount of money, all while making money on the side.
Blogger or WordPress for blogging?
This is entirely up to you; both have their own advantages. If you want a more customizable blog, I recommend you set up a WordPress blog. But if you want a quickly indexed and cost-free blog, I recommend you use Blogger.
Yorum Gönder