Wyatt Derp and Wyatt Derp 2 - Review
Wyatt Derp and Wyatt Derp 2 - Review
Let me state from the beginning that I will not review the Wyatt Derp series games one by one because the only difference between 1 and 2 is their perspectives; in the first, you have an FPS point of view, while in the second, you play the same game with a TPS point of view.
Our goal in the game is simply to kill the opponents that come before us and complete the level. I think the game goes on forever because after completing all the levels for 30 minutes, I did not encounter any ending. In fact, the game is quite odd and made in a very slapdash way: as soon as you launch the game, it starts directly without any menu, and the enemies begin to come at you... Then, as you defeat enemies, you progress through levels, and after you finish the bonus and boss levels, the health of the enemies increases and their colors change. All you need to do at this stage is to use the money you earn at the end of each level to upgrade your weapon from the market-like place that opens when you press the "esc" key and continue playing.
After playing the game for 30 minutes, since I did not encounter any ending and eventually got stuck in the bonus level due to a bug in the game, I closed and deleted the game.
Anyway, I will not rate the game because I don't think it's worth rating; these are simply 3D wild west versions of Space Invaders.
Note: This game was developed using the Unity3d game engine, and I can actually say its graphics are quite cute. If it had a menu system, a saving system, and an actual ending, and if it were a bit less buggy, I think it could actually be a pretty good game. If at the end of the levels our character walked forward trying to reach somewhere or if it took on the vibe of a mobile hyper-casual game, it could have been made a bit more interesting.




Yorum Gönder