Yüzyüzeyken Konuşuruz - Engraved Pit Lyrics
Yüzyüzeyken Konuşuruz - Engraved Pit
I shout into nothing, hear my voice
Hurt the one who loves you, conform to the order
You can't win, my pit is engraved
Am I water that I should bear all this?
Hurt the one who loves you, conform to the order
You can't win, my pit is engraved
Am I water that I should bear all this?
But the one in front of me doesn't see me
My soul caught fire, it doesn't go out
I'm spinning but my world doesn't
Who should I curse, at whom should I lash out
My soul caught fire, it doesn't go out
I'm spinning but my world doesn't
Who should I curse, at whom should I lash out
You weren't the one who stayed
You weren't the one who left
Not once did you
Smile at me
I'm the one who stays like this
You're the one who leaves like that
At this rate
I'll be finished, do you understand me?
You weren't the one who left
Not once did you
Smile at me
I'm the one who stays like this
You're the one who leaves like that
At this rate
I'll be finished, do you understand me?
I called out to you so many times
Without saying your name
I got emotional, became tainted
Without wanting anything
Regret is outdated now
Without me saying
Come back, come back, come back
Come back, come back, come back
Without saying your name
I got emotional, became tainted
Without wanting anything
Regret is outdated now
Without me saying
Come back, come back, come back
Come back, come back, come back
You weren't the one who stayed
You weren't the one who left
Not once did you
Smile at me
I'm the one who stays like this
You're the one who leaves like that
At this rate
I'll be finished, I understood
You weren't the one who left
Not once did you
Smile at me
I'm the one who stays like this
You're the one who leaves like that
At this rate
I'll be finished, I understood
You weren't the one who stayed
You weren't the one who left
Not once did you
Smile at me
I'm the one who stays like this
You're the one who leaves like that
At this rate
I'll be finished, do you understand me?
You weren't the one who left
Not once did you
Smile at me
I'm the one who stays like this
You're the one who leaves like that
At this rate
I'll be finished, do you understand me?

Yorum Gönder