Yüzyüzeyken Konuşuruz - What Does It Matter Lyrics

 

Yüzyüzeyken Konuşuruz - What Does It Matter Lyrics

Lately, I'm drunk, my mind’s just floating
There’s nothing clear I’m thinking about, just empty solitude
I wandered all night, all month, the whole year
What does it matter

I was sad, I’d hurt, I was a bit cold too
I was distant even from myself, I fell quite a lot
Maybe I kissed, maybe I loved, maybe I talked about you
What does it matter

One morning I woke up, you weren’t there, I searched, you weren’t there
I still can’t find you
I’ve already reached today, I’ve woken up long ago
I just don’t want at all anymore

One morning I woke up, you weren’t there, I searched, you weren’t there
I still can’t find you
I’ve already reached today, I’ve woken up long ago
I just don’t want at all anymore

You didn’t take my messages seriously, did you?
I’ve been drinking like an animal again, couldn’t stop myself
I had no expectations
Even if I did anyway
What does it matter

Compared to my past, I have less hair now
My tomorrows turned out to be lies, and I have some pain too
Some of it is from you, some from those before you
What does it matter

One morning I woke up, you weren’t there, I searched, you weren’t there
I still can’t find you
I’ve already reached today, I’ve woken up long ago
I just don’t want at all anymore

One morning I woke up, you weren’t there, I searched, you weren’t there
I still can’t find you
I’ve already reached today, I’ve woken up long ago
I just don’t want at all anymore