Zeynep Bastık, Anıl Piyancı - Is It Right to Leave 2 Lyrics

 


Zeynep Bastık, Anıl Piyancı - Is It Right to Leave 2 Lyrics

Please be quiet for a bit, I'm not well today
Some call this love, I call it madness 
First it makes you laugh, then it gnaws at your mind
If I'm not stubborn, you are more stubborn than me 

You are stubborn, I'm stubborn 
When you were white, I was black
To draw a picture of this love, I need 
You, as I write on pen and paper, the pages 
Fill up, just like my eyes, if they'd play our song 

You are stubborn, I'm stubborn 
Every lover gets worn out 
This situation only brings pain to us both 
You are stubborn, I'm stubborn
Pain is suffered every day
It's obvious, you're the only cure for my illness

No, no matter what you do, it doesn't pass, there's no cure
Even if I try, it gets to a point you can't get out of 
Memories collapse one by one
Hate is inevitable, I wouldn't know 
The pains you left in me
Don't come back into my blood again, I won't pity you

My heart is yelling
No matter what you do to me, it calls you back
No benefit to me 
But the loss is a lot, my heart always hurts 
My mind wanders with you
Don't do me like this, have a little loyalty
We tried, it's not possible
The arrow on my back signed by you 

An arrow stuck in my back 
My blood is flowing, just ask 
You think I'm acting 
No, I can't live 
Believe me, I can't carry this burden on my back anymore
The sky will darken one day if the stars cry

My screams echo in the mountains over and over
I'm searching for answers to my questions, look
I've hit rock bottom, don't ever worry about me  
I'd die but I won't say goodbye to you

If I'm a drunk, every night I drink to you 
No sleep again tonight
I've fallen into your hands, come touch my body 
I'm ready to pay even the heaviest price 

As long as this relationship is freed, we want nothing with sadness 
Let us unite with hopes
Let's make love in the clouds with passion every night
Don't give up, believe in me, come to love slowly