Zeynep Bastık, Anıl Piyancı - Is It Right That You Leave Lyrics
Zeynep Bastık, Anıl Piyancı - Is It Right That You Leave Lyrics
Tell me, have hopes faded again?
Did we get lost like promises made while drunk?
Tell me, has anyone really loved?
Is it right for you to let go while holding my hands so tight?
Tell me, don’t hesitate, talk to me
Even fill me up with your breath
Look into my eyes and tell me, touch the crazy one inside me
Because if we can’t talk, look, life becomes torture.
Never stay away from us
Don’t get upset in vain, don’t set up traps for me
Don’t put us in this situation, don’t block our way
I don’t care, even if you disgrace my pride, believe me I’ve never lost my faith
When I hold your hands I say we should dance
Maybe I should devote my whole life to you
I could never give up on you, forgive me baby.
Come, leave your bad memories behind
Hug and feel me once more
You believe in love, think of your memories again
Feelings don’t lie
Tell me, have hopes faded again?
Did we get lost like promises made while drunk?
Tell me, has anyone really loved?
Is it right for you to let go while holding my hands so tight?
My heart falls down to memories
It keeps hurting, my mind can’t take it ah
Nights again cling to my collar
Would you smile like a child?
Like lies of being happy
They no longer heal my wound, look
Hold your hands tight, don’t let go
We both have to pass this test
Living gives everyone a trauma, look
When I think of your absence, believe me my heart stalls
It stalls—“stop fool”
Look, life is calling after me
It’s composing lies like a new song
Still, it says don’t lose hope, hold on.
This love is like a miracle, as if it was like lightning.
Yes, it’s true, this man was one of the crazy ones
And you were my luck, my kind of charm
You were like my brightest star shining in the sky
Come, leave your bad memories behind
Hug and feel me once more
You believe in love, think of new memories
Feelings don’t lie
Tell me, have hopes faded again?
Did we get lost like promises made while drunk?
Tell me, has anyone really loved?
Is it right for you to let go while holding my hands so tight?
My heart falls down to memories
It keeps hurting, my mind can’t take it ah
Nights again cling to my collar
Would you smile like a child?
Like lies of being happy
They no longer heal my wound, look

Yorum Gönder