Zeynep Bastık - My Summer in Every Season Lyrics



Zeynep Bastık - My Summer in Every Season Lyrics

You are somewhere in my eyes, it's very hard for you to come down from there
Shall we name this departure of yours at last?
Will you tell me where you are, isn't there any return from there?
Is there no end to all these fights, please tell me

I became someone else with you, a different me
Who would have said that this fickle body would fall in love?
Is there anyone in the world who extinguishes without burning, who extinguishes without burning?

From now on, it doesn't stop, it never fits
I need your eyes
From now on, whatever I do, winter doesn't matter
My summer is in every season
After you, my pleasure never goes away
I am playful only with you, ooh
I am playful only with you

From now on, it doesn't stop, it never fits
I need your eyes
From now on, whatever I do, winter doesn't matter
My summer is in every season
After you, my pleasure never goes away
I am playful only with you, ooh
I am playful only with you

I became someone else with you, a different me
Who would have said that this fickle body would fall in love?
Is there anyone in the world who extinguishes without burning, who extinguishes without burning?

From now on, it doesn't stop, it never fits
I need your eyes
From now on, whatever I do, winter doesn't matter
My summer is in every season
After you, my pleasure never goes away
I am playful only with you, ooh
I am playful only with you

From now on, it doesn't stop, it never fits
I need your eyes
From now on, whatever I do, winter doesn't matter
My summer is in every season
After you, my pleasure never goes away
I am playful only with you, ooh
I am playful only with you

Ooh, my summer is in every season