Zeynep Bastık - This Song Won't Settle Lyrics



Zeynep Bastık - This Song Won't Settle Lyrics

Ay ay ay ay I'm burning
Ay ay ay ay it's so bad
Ay ay ay ay rain, rain

I'm melting like a candle
Oh no, look, I'm walking
Towards the fire
Do something

This love, this
Fears not God
Is not ashamed of people
Alas

But you, come tell that to the heart
It's marching in front of me to a great war
Blow after blow
This won't settle down

But you, come tell that to the heart
It's marching in front of me to a great war
Blow after blow
This won't settle down

Ay ay ay ay I'm burning
Ay ay ay ay it's so bad
Ay ay ay ay rain, rain

I'm melting like a candle
Oh no, look, I'm walking
Towards the fire
Do something

This love, this
Fears not God
Is not ashamed of people
Alas

But you, come tell that to the heart
It's marching in front of me to a great war
Blow after blow
This won't settle down

But you, come tell that to the heart
It's marching in front of me to a great war
Blow after blow
This won't settle down

But you, come tell that to the heart
It's marching in front of me to a great war
Blow after blow
This won't settle down

But you, come tell that to the heart
It's marching in front of me to a great war
Blow after blow
This won't settle down