C# Online Tic-Tac-Toe Game Source Codes

C# Online Tic-Tac-Toe Game Source Codes

Online version and source codes of the Tic-Tac-Toe game I developed with C# to better understand the Server - Client relationship.

If you wish, you can set up a Tic-Tac-Toe server with these files, though why you would do so is another matter, but I am sharing these codes that I wrote by checking foreign sources as there are not many resources on TCP game programming. In the future, I will also share detailed information about how to use it.

Features
  • Automatically matching players in 2-person rooms.
  • Breaking the room at the end of the game and automatically creating a new room when reconnect is requested.
  • Displaying the IP addresses of clients connected to the server.
  • Writing the winner.
  • Showing if there is a draw situation.
  • Preventing moves before it is the player's turn.

Urhoba -XOX Server

The appearance of our server emulator that allows players to connect to the game

UrhobA -  XOX Client

UrhobA -  XOX Client

Clients used by players to connect to the game.

Video While the Project is Running




To download the source code of the project, click here (GitHub).