Can You Buy Netflix With İninal Card?

İninal Card Can You Buy Netflix


Can You Buy Netflix With İninal Card?

Yes friends, I am someone who does not use a credit or bank card, and naturally, since this is the case, when I wanted to get Netflix I started doing a lot of research, until today when I ran into a friend in class.
My friend told me that I can buy Netflix with an İninal card and added that you need to have at least as much money on it as the package you will purchase. 
Of course, even if you are going to use the first month for free, you still need to have this amount of money, but don't worry, they don't actually take the money.
They withdraw the money and refund it, thus checking whether your card is a real card, and if it is, your account is activated.

This evening, I loaded 15 TL onto my İninal card and tried to get the entry package, and as a result of my test, a small amount of money was indeed deducted from the card, around 2 TL, but it was refunded within 40 minutes and my Netflix account was activated.

So this means yes, you can open a Netflix account with an İninal Card.