Collorzzle - Review

Colorzzle

In general, I don’t play mobile games much, but due to my school, I need to review games, and I started reviewing games made with Unity, and this game is one of them.

At first, I started playing this game just to review it, but after a while, I started to like it, and I think Colorzzle is currently the most enjoyable mobile game I play during recess.

Anyway, let’s get to the game.
The game is a puzzle game, and you try to reveal the trees on the cubes and pass the level by using color combinations.
There are a lot of levels, and as you progress, the game gets harder; mirrors, color changers, color beams, moving colors and many other elements come into play, making the game quite enjoyable.

Depending on your attention and ability to create colors, levels can be finished quickly, or it can take a very long time to finish them. You don’t get bored easily while playing, and it’s a nice game to play in your spare time.

The game, which consists of cubes and very cute low-poly trees and plants, has a visual charm that attracts the user.

I can say it’s a game that puzzle lovers can play without getting bored.
You can also play the game on Steam in addition to its mobile version.

If you ask me what I liked the most in the game.

  1. Cute low-poly graphics.
  2. Cute color choices.
  3. The fact that there are many mechanics in the game.
  4. Instead of the difficulty of the levels, the game having a relaxing structure.
My score for this game : 🎮

Links to Download Colorzzle

Google Play
Steam
AppStore

Screenshots from the Game