Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Review


Crysis 2

Crysis 2

 The story from the first game of the series continues, we just move 3 years ahead and aliens are still attacking Earth. In Crysis 2, we play as a soldier named Alcatraz, and at the start of the game, Prophet gives us his own nanosuit. We use the nanosuit with its second version. Its energy regenerates faster and it has upgradable features. With the Advanced Visor mode, you can see items and enemies in the environment. You can also directly upgrade the suit itself.

 I found the artificial intelligence in the game lacking. The movements seemed repetitive, and if you play the same section three times, by the fourth time you have memorized what the soldiers will do. Since I didn't get what I expected from the AI, I don't enjoy fighting and therefore finish the game using the stealth feature. I actually find stealth to be one of the best features in the game. Apart from the AI, another thing I didn't like is having to use certain routes on the map. In the vast city of New York, you have to finish the game using the same routes, so there is no sense of freedom in the game. However, when it comes to graphics, seriously, no one can say anything — they nailed it. Not just the graphics, but also the effects, modeling, and the design of buildings really impressed me.

 Let's talk about the sounds, the music is truly legendary at every moment, and I also liked the gun and environmental sounds. Voice acting is once again, just like in the first game, completely in Turkish, which is really appealing for Turkish players. In fact, there are soldiers speaking in the Black Sea dialect in the game. In short, despite a few small shortcomings, Crysis 2 is one of the most successful FPS games of its time, I recommend playing the series from start to finish.

My score for the game: 🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

Crysis


About the Game

Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
Genre: FPS, Action
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Crytek Studios
Release Date: March 22, 2011
Game Price: ₺49
Writer: Richard Morgan
Engine: CryEngine
Series: Crysis


System Requirements

  • Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 with the latest Service Pack installed 
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2 GHz or better
  • Memory: 2 GB
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia 8800GT with 512 MB RAM or better, ATI 3850HD with 512 MB RAM or better
  • Storage: 9 GB
  • DirectX: 9.0c
  • Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Features

  • Single Player
  • Partial Controller Support

Trailer