Define Planet - I'm Still Here [I'm Still Here] - Lyrics


Define Planet - I'm Still Here [I'm Still Here] - Lyrics

I became a problem for the world
Who understands my state?
Who hears my voice?
Life is so hard when you're alone
Is it easy to cope?
Is it that hard to be strong and succeed?
Is it possible?

But I am a grown man
I am not a child anymore
Don't love and then leave
If you don't teach me the right thing
How will I become a man?
How will people respect me?

And I became a problem for the world
Nobody hears me
Being alone is so hard, so very hard
And whatever you say to me
I still won't listen
Understand now, I am here

You showed me my way
You pulled me out of a dead end
Now I see what is right too
If I open my heart to you
Will you help me?
Or will you leave and go too?

Hear my voice now
Because I am here
While life flows by, if I could just grab a hold If there's someone beside me who trusts and believes in me

But I became a problem for the world
Nobody hears me
Being alone is so hard, so very hard
And whatever you say to me
I still won't listen
Understand now, I am here
I am strong and I am here
I am here
I am here